Monday 14 January 2013

God is into the IMPOSSIBLE...

The scripture says "Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.” (Matthew 19:26 NLT)". God is into what is the seemingly impossible! I have had more healingds, blessings and Devine encounters with The Holy Spirit then anyone I know, and God is truly into doing the unexplained and "impossible". By our human standards the things God has done in my body and in my life are IMPOSSIBLE things, so why do I continue to not trust him with my whole life?

"The nation of Israel is the vineyard of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. The people of Judah are his pleasant garden. He expected a crop of justice, but instead he found oppression. He expected to find righteousness, but instead he heard cries of violence" (Isaiah 5:7 NLT). This scripture tells me God knows our weakness and limitations and that is why Jesus was the plan all along. Scriptures that show God's disappointment in his beloved people just show me more and more loving mercy and grace character from my God! I don't trust him with my whole life because it goes against human nature. We are flawed and God knows it, but that is his gift to us. WAIT??? Being flawed is a gift? We have limits and learn to condition and train ourselves to overcome those limits by total reliance on our creator, that is a gift! God blesses us, gives to us, adores us and in return all we have to do is give all our trust to him to do what he wants in us. I am learning this lesson slowly but surly. It is so easy to stay in the same place just hoping things will get better, but we know we can't as God wants to do the impossible I'm our lives and to do that it takes faith and trust so we must never give up and keep,choosing to trust.

Do you want a list of all the impossible things God has done in my life? There are many and I might write about them another time, but one major thing is some impossible doors he has opened that I had truly given up on being open. This proves to me God is faithful and can do the IMPOSSIBLE out of thin air. These doors he opens have renewed my faith, inspired me to surrender more and step out in faith more for him to move in a situation.

I am going to change names and places and things for privacy, but I have this cousin; I don't have many and I am not close with many either, but my cousins Oldest, Male Twin and Female Twin are my Aunt's kids...my mom's sister. My cousin Female Twin has been in my heart for a long long time. Since she moved back to Australia to be with an man who left her in the lurch in Canada I have been praying for her. Female Twin moved to Australia in 2009 and met this guy. Female Twin and this guy had a long affair of on again off again romance. He moved to Canada to be with her after a year in Australia and he couldn't hack it and left her high and dry one day out of the blue. Female Twin was devastated and after a while of floundering around Canada she went back to Oz early 2011. In the Canadian summer of 2012 Female Twin finally left this guy and moved to the Yukon to try her hand at finding herself there. She didn't and then moved to Mexico to live with her Father who lives down there. Her father isn't the greatest role model and it just isn't a good place for her to be, as you see Female Twin went from this beautiful soul of a person in 2009 to a hollow shell of nothing at present time. This guy abused her, she started smoking and drinking way too much, and does too many recreational drugs for her own good. Since Female Twin moved to Mexico in October she has been on my heart and in my prayers. Her birthday was on Jan 3 and I think something in her snapped as out of the blue last Tuesday night as she messaged me out of nowhere on Facebook concerned about my teenage sister and her self esteem. I let Female Twin in on a secret that my sister is a teenager and what teenagers do on Facebook and that their lives are soap operas. Anyway, long story short she says "PS: I am moving back to Canada Friday...to Guelph"!!!! This news was OUT OF THE BLUE...seriously out of nowhere...I have been praying for Female Twin and her salvation and healing for a long time and now God has opened a door I thought was impossible to open. At Christmas I felt led to give Female Twin The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and was going to mail it to her. I am glad I didn't as she wouldn't have got it...as she is coming here!!! I know that this is God and not a coincidence as at one of the first Saturday prayer meetings for our time of fasting my Pastor gave us a sheet to focus our Fasting and Prayer time. There are different areas we can fill in on the sheet, like personal needs and brake throughs, missions, salvations, etc. I totally forgot that I put down that I was fasting and praying for Female Twins salvation and healing until I was looking at it the other morning! There is no such thing as a coincidence and God has opened this door. A door I thought could never be opened as the last I heard Female Twin was never ever going to move back to Canada, let alone Ontario, let alone Guelph!

God does impossible things in our lives to show us we can trust him as he knows that doing so goes totally against everything in our human nature. But, we are new creations in Christ and through the power of The Holy Spirit and God's gifts to us we can overcome our own self and step into the impossible! I am excited to see what is next as this is yet another incredible thing God is doing in my life to show me to trust him, with everything...

1 comment:

  1. Love that there are no coincidences and love the way He arranges "impossible" events, AND I'm so thankful He can enable us to overcome ourselves. That's huge!
    Appreciate all you've shared, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete